Guest post on traveling the world with children

Check out my guest post on the SITS Girls website: How to travel the world with your children (and, no, Epcot is not the real world)

(Video link) You can see some of that mud I was talking about in this video about our trip to Morocco (at 5:45).

Thanks for visiting!

Thank you to Shape for nominating my blog for a Best Blogger Award: 20 Blogs That Keep Us Happy and Sane.

This entry was posted in Et Cetera, Travel, Video and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Guest post on traveling the world with children

1. Love your adventurous lifestyle. So much fun to have family days and memories like that. Happy SITS Day!
    Positively Alene recently posted..31 Days of Living with Purpose {day 7 ~ It’s About Chocolate Cake}My Profile

2. Eva Gallant says:

The video of Morocco was amazing! thanks so much for sharing! Enjoy your SITS day and all the bloggy love coming your way today!
    Eva Gallant recently posted..Friday Fiction: Love is Where you Find It #5My Profile

3. Mollie Busby says:

I love your guest post about traveling with kids…. my husband and I just got married and someday, we think that having kids will slow down our world travels. It’s so awesome to hear people like you are making it work WITH kids! I love that. I’m going to share with him :-)
    Happy SITS day!
    —Mollie
    Mollie Busby recently posted..Getting up on the wrong side of lifeMy Profile

4. Heidi Villa says:

Lovely post… to have fun you got to relax.
    Heidi Villa recently posted..100% Coverage DOES STILL EXIST!My Profile

5. Marie Cole says:

I can’t even hit “play” to watch that video…I HATE snakes with a passion and that just looks too terrifying to me.
    Marie Cole recently posted..Coyote Beautiful!My Profile

6. sammy says:

Woooo hoooo Marcy!!! I just voted for you GOOD LUCK
    sammy recently posted..I’m a bit excited!!My Profile

7. Congrats on your SITS day! What an awesome blog you have!
    Missy | The Literal Mom recently posted..Let’s Choose A Social Skills Game and a #GiveawayMy Profile

8. Denise says:

Enjoyed your guest post today! Traveling with the kids is one of my goals, so the title of your post caught my attention immediately!
    Denise recently posted..Why I Keep My Blog Posts ShortMy Profile

9. Pingback: Ready to taste tagine again | (Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish

10. Pingback: Fes Medina, Morocco video(Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish

11. Pingback: Up and Down: Travel Bucket List(Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish

12. Pingback: Great Walks: Travel Bucket List | | (Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish(Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish

13. Pingback: 9 Easy Ways to Save Money to Travel | (Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish

14. Pingback: Hiking on a remote Irish island, a guest post | (Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish