Haiku a Day

My one-o-one list
Has a task to write haiku
Each day for a week

Sunday:

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

Saturday:(Photo by Chris at a curling lesson)

And a fall haiku:

Update: This is one of the 101 things in 1001 days that I completed.

(101 things video link)

This entry was posted in 101 Things and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Haiku a Day

1. I love your haikus! And dinner looks especially yummy 🙂 Just stopping by from Mama Kat’s.
    Kim @ This Belle Rocks recently posted..Bands, artists, and tours….My Profile

2. Sammy says:

Well done!! Love the photos that go with the haikus.
    Sammy recently posted..Not so meatless Monday …. whoops!!My Profile

3. These are great!
    Shannon ~ My Place In The Race recently posted..Nada FolksMy Profile

4. Shannon says:

LOVE it! That’s an impressive feat. I really enjoyed them, especially the curling one for some reason. 🙂

5. Jennifer says:

I love this idea! Beautiful haiku!
    Jennifer recently posted..Happiness isMy Profile

6. Pamela R says:

What a wonderful collection!!
    Stopping in with Happiness Is…HOP
    Pamela R recently posted..Happiness Is…My Profile

7. Awesome!! As a former English teacher, I applaud your haiku!! Great way to reflect on your day and week 🙂 Thanks for sharing them with us at Rub Some Dirt On It!
    Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It recently posted..Snowed In?My Profile

8. lceel says:

What wonderful ‘Ku’s. Well done, you. I hope you will continue, at least ONE day a week (Friday 🙂 ) to write Haiku. You do it so well.
    lceel recently posted..Monday Meanders 10-31 Halloween – My annual repeatMy Profile

9. Maxabella says:

Haiku is always so beautiful. What a great way to capture an ordinary week and make it extraordinary!

I’m here from the Rewind! x
    Maxabella recently posted..Hopeful new yearMy Profile

10. Rhianna says:

What a great idea. I loved this
    Rhianna recently posted..Weekend Rewind – RocktoberMy Profile

11. Mel says:

I think I like you and your Blog very much.

Mel x

12. Seana Smith says:

Hello via the weekend Rewind, what a pleasure to find your blog and read these haiku’s. Off to explore more.

13. MultipleMum says:

Marcy they are beautiful haikus! I love the accompanying photos and think this is a fabulous way to capture a week. Thanks for Rewinding and sharing this x
    MultipleMum recently posted..Weekend Rewind – Rocktober editionMy Profile

14. Pingback: COMPLETED: 101 Things in 1001 Days | (Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish

15. TNKerr says:

This is great. I really liked the penne. The black and tan wasn’t too shabby either!
    TNKerr recently posted..Trick-r-TreatMy Profile

16. Vanessa D. says:

Your fall color picture is gorgeous.
    Vanessa D. recently posted..Considering QuittingMy Profile

17. What a unique idea! Loved it!
    bogqueendiane recently posted..Highs and Lows of OctoberMy Profile

18. Daniel Nest says:

Awesome. Who knew haikus could be so great at summarizing our weeks?!
    Daniel Nest recently posted..22 more WTF Danish Halloween costumesMy Profile