Scavenger Hunt Sunday (November 13, 2011)

For Scavenger Hunt Sunday this week, people took photos related to the following five prompts. I used photos from my archives for this hunt.

1. Before and After

I can’t believe how long my boys hair got in 2007. For these before and after photos, I Photoshopped them so that each boy would be in a picture with himself, before and after his haircut. Do you like their hair better long or short?

2. Opposing Lines

A closeup of the Parthenon from our trip to Greece

3. Custom Bokeh

I didn’t do this in-camera as the prompt suggested, but I played around with Photoshop to try to create a bokeh effect.

4. Which Pair of Shoes Should I Wear?

Even though these boots were waterproof, my feet were still soaked once the trail became a stream, and I didn’t have rain gear to cover the tops of the boots.

5. Little Features

My newborn son with his daddy

Thanks for visiting! You can see how others interpreted the themes by clicking on the button below.

This entry was posted in Photography Challenge and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Scavenger Hunt Sunday (November 13, 2011)

1. Kat Sloma says:

Great subject for opposing lines! I loved Greece. Thanks for linking in to Exploring with a Camera.
    Kat Sloma recently posted..Light FantasticMy Profile

2. Ashley Sisk says:

Love that last shot – so sweet.
    Ashley Sisk recently posted..Scavenger Hunt SundayMy Profile

3. Heather says:

creative take on before and after. love the shoe shot too.
    Heather recently posted..Scavenger Hunt Sunday….November 13thMy Profile

4. Buckeroomama says:

Oh, that last image… SO, so precious!
    Buckeroomama recently posted..Scavenger Hunt Sunday | Opposing LinesMy Profile

5. Your Photoshop skills are awesome! I love those first pictures!!
    Lindsay @ Lindsay Blogs recently posted..Catching up on some reading… #NaBloPoMoMy Profile

6. I love, love, love that hand shot.

Ok, I am something of an art noob, what is bokeh and how do you do it?
    TortugaRachel recently posted..A Note For My Fellow ParishionersMy Profile

7. Great pictures! I like their hair longer. Too cute :D
    Shannon ~ My Place In The Race recently posted..Bang Bang FantasticMy Profile

8. LeAnn says:

The before and after shot was cute; great idea for a photo to share. The opposing lines demonstrates such beauty and I never tire of seeing such pics.

9. Linda R says:

Great photos for the hunt.. I love your shoes.. Those look like what I wear most of the time.. My hiking boots or my converse…

10. Carol Apple says:

You are really good at Photoshop! Great pictures, all excellent responses to the prompts! It’s great fun visiting you blog!
    Carol Apple recently posted..One year, two job changes …. and my job search methodMy Profile

11. bokeh effect looks good.
    I was going through DPS, found your before & after one of the best ones.