Juggling practice: “Never had one lesson!”
- This is my 6th day off work because of a freak October snowstorm. I love a good snow day, but man, oh man, I hope things get back to normal soon.
- Over 50,000 households in Connecticut are still without power since the storm on October 29 after being told that power would be restored to 99% by Sunday at midnight. Get them their power back!
- As terrible as this storm was, I don’t think our trees are to blame. Let’s bury our power lines rather than get rid of our trees.
- I love having power.
- With all this extra time off and no school, I have a rare moment of being caught up with my correcting.
- My son missed his bus today for the first time on the only day that I was home and could drive him. Coincidence?
- I plan to adimpleate my unexpected day off with chores that I have been putting off doing. (I’ve adopted this word at savethewords.org, but the site is not currently up.)
- I am trying to learn how to juggle; I am trying to learn to be patient.
- I took a “How Nerdy Are You” quiz and scored “Not nerdy, but definitely not hip.” Nailed it. (I definitely gotta get back to work.)
- Oh my goodness. Tell me I never liked this Styx song from 1981. I think my nerd score needs to be raised by a few points at least.
#89: 101 things in 1001 days. Adopt a word at savethewords.org