About MarcyI'm tackling a series of challenges, and I'm becoming less timid and squeamish in the process. I'm also writing my memoirs, one scene at a time. Read more.
"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." --Ralph Waldo Emerson
Celebrate your courage; send me a postcard.
- COMPLETED: 101 Things in 1001 Days
- Confronting the Abyss at Trapeze School New York
- Driving Lessons
- 47 Years of Great Rock: You Say It’s Your Birthday
- Hey, Raw Meat!
- Hiking the Inca Trail, Day 2: Nobody Messes with Dead Woman’s Pass
- How to eat real food in 8 easy steps
- I Bust a Move on Dance Central a/k/a Cartoons Pity Me in My Basement
- If You Give a Mom a Blog
- In the days of my youth… Listening to Led Zeppelin
- It took me only 13 days to stop complaining for a week
- Just let go: Jump off a cliff
- Love in a Mixtape
- Mamas, Don’t Let Your Babies in Cages with Tigers
- Sleepers: 10 movies you’ve never seen, but should
- The Grid: 101 Things and Beyond
Monthly Archives: March 2012
4th quarterly report: January – March, 2012 I’ve completed 45 things during my first year of 101 things in 1001 days. Bring on the spring! COUNTDOWN CLOCKS Tasks completed: #18. Go snowboarding: Slide, fall, struggle, repeat: My first snowboarding … Continue reading
Link to first list: 10 movies you’ve never seen, but should Some of these movies are sleepers; some are beloved ones that you may have forgotten. Here are 10 more movies you’ve never seen, but should: one all-time favorite movie … Continue reading
Congratulations to my husband for shaving his head to support the fight against cancer. He looks pretty great, doesn’t he? Thanks for the support. Randy’s St. Baldrick’s Donation Page Update–The video: