Pet Peeves

I try to be an easy-going person, but as I explain in the video below, I know I have at least a few pet peeves…

Happy Thanksgiving!

Related posts and other vlogs:

Finding the Funny

{Celebrate your courage. Send me a postcard.}

This entry was posted in Video and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Pet Peeves

1. Carolina says:

:) Posting more pictures of cats than children!? I totally get that!
    Cheese and fish just sounds nasty!!!

2. Best vlog yet!!! This one was great. Liked the effects and the engaging topic! Well done!

3. Jenj says:

Ha! Great video.

And I am SO with you on the meetings thing. Why in the world does there have to be meetings?

4. Alicia says:

Lol, Republicans.

5. Jeanne says:

Great vlog! I totally agree about the meetings.

6. Co-Pilot Mom says:

Yes to the cheese and fish, the training for stuff you already know and the pointless meetings. Great vlog!

7. Fish and cheese …ewww.

8. Pingback: Finding the Funny #45 - My Life and Kids

9. Loved the pet peeve vlog! I was chuckling as the list was going up. :)

10. 21stcenturyhousewife says:

Excellent blog! I think we all have pet peeves…and the last one on your list really made me smile :)

11. 21stcenturyhousewife says:

And autocorrect is one of my pet peeves…the comment above is meant to say excellent ‘vlog’ :)

12. toulouse says:

Awesome. And you really got me thinking. I could easily do one of those posts. Hmmm, no that wouldn’t be enough. Maybe a series. Nope. I’ll have to start a whole blog for pet peeves.

13. Pingback: Less Timid, Less Squeamish: My Second Blogoversary | (Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish

14. beverlydiehl says:

Better late than pregnant, I am working on catching up. Excellent vlog; yep, pretty much, meetings are the Great Time Waster. Infer, imply, uh-oh, now you’ve got me wondering.

Mine is lose/loose. I was recently invited to join a WRITERS Meetup group, because they don’t want to LOOSE the momentum from NaNaWriMo. Really?

15. Pingback: Draw My Life, Please | (Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish