Question: How do you get a teenage boy to choose to come along to a museum with you?
Answer: You promise him a bucket of candy.
I can without a doubt say that I now know more about PEZ than I ever knew before.
- My son Dan is 15 PEZ grasshoppers high.
- Bling at the PEZ Factory: Limited Edition Swarovski Crystal Ladybug Dispenser
- PEZ at our feet
I earned 17 out of 20 on the PEZ trivia challenge. That’s a B.
And I got to make a dent in one of my 101 things: Go to at least five offbeat or small museums.
PEZ Visitor Center, Orange, CT
#67 (101 things in 1001 days): Go to at least five offbeat or small museums.
- Bling at the PEZ Factory
- Seagulls and the Temple of Trash
- Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum
- Melancholy at the Museum of Bad Art
- Let’s Talk About the Museum of Sex