Draw My Life, Please

I’m jumping in on the Draw My Life meme in response to Mama Kat’s vlogging prompt.

(video link)

My other vlogs:

Draw My Life by Marcy

MamaKatMomPulse Check out other vlogs at Mama Kat’s.

This entry was posted in Video and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Draw My Life, Please

1. What an awesome story. I love the love story part. I love how you keep trying to do new things and expanding your life experiences. Great video!

2. Jen says:

Oh, I love this video and I love how blogging has helped you in your life. That is amazing.

3. Ginny Marie says:

You’ve had so many adventures! My husband and I love to travel, but we have yet to go overseas. Maybe we’ll get there when the kids are older!

4. Jenny says:

What a great draw my life. I am so jealous of your travels. One day I won’t be afraid to fly across the pond ;)

5. I loved this! Great job! :)

6. Abby says:

Great DML! I was surprised to learn that you did all the travelling before you decided to be less timid and squeamish!

7. zoe says:

How much fun was this! I love this idea…Ive done video but nothing this creative!

8. My son was just fascinated by this video. In fact, you inspired him to go draw!

9. Tomekha says:

Wow! Painting graffiti on your garage! That’s pretty out there. … I really like this post…. I think I may try something like this soon.

10. Bee says:

This was awesome! The drawings and narration are great!

11. Rahmath says:

This is one of THE awesome – st blogpost I have ever seen. My eyes were going rounder and rounder wondering what would you draw next. Awesome Marcy. Really really awesome!

12. Pingback: Cheating Songs and Jubilation | (Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish

13. Pingback: Year in Review: 2013 | (Don't Be) Too Timid and Squeamish