About MarcyI'm tackling a series of challenges, and I'm becoming less timid and squeamish in the process. I'm also writing my memoirs, one scene at a time. Read more.
"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." --Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The Mombie Apocalypse: Put a Little Love in Your Heart
- Paella for the Win: A Photo a Day for 365 Days
- What I Ate on Christmas: Charcuterie and Cider-Braised Pork
- Half Behind, Half Ahead: A Photo-a-Day Roundup
- Eagles, Ospreys, and 42 Too: A Connecticut River Cruise
- From Chicken Feet to Swan Boats: Birthday Fun in New York and Boston
- Photo-a-Day Challenge: Part Diary, Part Experiment, Part Oh-No-I-Have-Nothing-to-Take-a-Picture-of-Today!
- My Saliva’s from Ireland
- Cold, Old Boston and a Tavern Tour
- Activist Update
- My 6th Blogoversary: Continuing to Evolve
- At the Boston Women’s March: The Seeds are Planted
Top Posts & Pages
101 things in 3 minutes