About MarcyI'm tackling a series of challenges, and I'm becoming less timid and squeamish in the process. I'm also writing my memoirs, one scene at a time. Read more.
"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." --Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The Mombie Apocalypse: Put a Little Love in Your Heart
- Paella for the Win: A Photo a Day for 365 Days
- What I Ate on Christmas: Charcuterie and Cider-Braised Pork
- Half Behind, Half Ahead: A Photo-a-Day Roundup
- Eagles, Ospreys, and 42 Too: A Connecticut River Cruise
- From Chicken Feet to Swan Boats: Birthday Fun in New York and Boston
- Photo-a-Day Challenge: Part Diary, Part Experiment, Part Oh-No-I-Have-Nothing-to-Take-a-Picture-of-Today!
- My Saliva’s from Ireland
- Cold, Old Boston and a Tavern Tour
- Activist Update
- My 6th Blogoversary: Continuing to Evolve
- At the Boston Women’s March: The Seeds are Planted
Top Posts & Pages
101 things in 3 minutes
Tag Archives: award
My #BlogHer15 Recap as a Timid and Squeamish VOTY Featured Honoree: From Excited to Terrified to Exuberant
TL;DR: I made it through my terrifying speech as a VOTY featured honoree just fine, met inspiring people, and learned a lot at #BlogHer15, and although I’m a timid introvert, I even socialized. #BlogHer15 Recap: The Long Version A shortened version of my video … Continue reading
Sure, it’s no leg lamp, but… “It’s a major award!” I am the proud recipient of the Mike Award, given to recognize perseverance in the spirit of Mike the Headless Chicken. You can’t make this stuff up.
Check out my guest post on the SITS Girls website: How to travel the world with your children (and, no, Epcot is not the real world) (Video link) You can see some of that mud I was talking about in … Continue reading