About MarcyI'm tackling a series of challenges, and I'm becoming less timid and squeamish in the process. I'm also writing my memoirs, one scene at a time. Read more.
"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." --Ralph Waldo Emerson
- From Chicken Feet to Swan Boats: Birthday Fun in New York and Boston
- Photo-a-Day Challenge: Part Diary, Part Experiment, Part Oh-No-I-Have-Nothing-to-Take-a-Picture-of-Today!
- My Saliva’s from Ireland
- Cold, Old Boston and a Tavern Tour
- Activist Update
- My 6th Blogoversary: Continuing to Evolve
- At the Boston Women’s March: The Seeds are Planted
- New Year’s Day Paella, and Paella Through the Years
- Year in Review 2016: Top 12 Posts
- What I Ate on Christmas: Short Ribs, Milk and Cookie Shots, and Sangria
- Stranger Things in the Age of Trump
- What the Duckpin?
Top Posts & Pages
101 things in 3 minutes
Tag Archives: driving
My son the math genius and I were rushing to his driving test, so I was surprised when he flicked on the right blinker for a detour. “I’m just going to practice backing in for a minute,” David said. Despite … Continue reading
Although I’ll get my hackles up if I hear a sexist comment about women drivers, I’ll admit it: I’m not a great driver. I have a safe driving record, though, as long as you don’t count the time I crashed … Continue reading
Trying to call up an old memory is like checking my wrist for the time and realizing I haven’t worn a watch in years. I stare blankly, trying to remember what I was looking for, but it’s not there anymore. … Continue reading