About MarcyI'm tackling a series of challenges, and I'm becoming less timid and squeamish in the process. I'm also writing my memoirs, one scene at a time. Read more.
"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." --Ralph Waldo Emerson
- From Chicken Feet to Swan Boats: Birthday Fun in New York and Boston
- Photo-a-Day Challenge: Part Diary, Part Experiment, Part Oh-No-I-Have-Nothing-to-Take-a-Picture-of-Today!
- My Saliva’s from Ireland
- Cold, Old Boston and a Tavern Tour
- Activist Update
- My 6th Blogoversary: Continuing to Evolve
- At the Boston Women’s March: The Seeds are Planted
- New Year’s Day Paella, and Paella Through the Years
- Year in Review 2016: Top 12 Posts
- What I Ate on Christmas: Short Ribs, Milk and Cookie Shots, and Sangria
- Stranger Things in the Age of Trump
- What the Duckpin?
Top Posts & Pages
101 things in 3 minutes
Tag Archives: oatmeal
During this Thanksgiving weekend, I have a mountain of leftovers to contend with. I have a theory that any great meal that features a carb can be switched up a bit to make a savory oatmeal recipe. Could “Day After … Continue reading
This simple nut butter is so easy to make and so special to have on my morning oatmeal. I have been making more of an effort to eat a good breakfast each day this week as part of the Healthy … Continue reading
I took a real food mini-pledge this week, staying away from processed foods and refined grains, such as white bread, rice, and pasta. The real food pledge follows Michael Pollan’s Food Rules to not eat anything that your great grandmother … Continue reading