About MarcyI'm tackling a series of challenges, and I'm becoming less timid and squeamish in the process. I'm also writing my memoirs, one scene at a time. Read more.
"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." --Ralph Waldo Emerson
Celebrate your courage; send me a postcard.
- COMPLETED: 101 Things in 1001 Days
- Confronting the Abyss at Trapeze School New York
- Driving Lessons
- 47 Years of Great Rock: You Say It’s Your Birthday
- Hey, Raw Meat!
- Hiking the Inca Trail, Day 2: Nobody Messes with Dead Woman’s Pass
- How to eat real food in 8 easy steps
- I Bust a Move on Dance Central a/k/a Cartoons Pity Me in My Basement
- If You Give a Mom a Blog
- In the days of my youth… Listening to Led Zeppelin
- It took me only 13 days to stop complaining for a week
- Just let go: Jump off a cliff
- Love in a Mixtape
- Mamas, Don’t Let Your Babies in Cages with Tigers
- Sleepers: 10 movies you’ve never seen, but should
- The Grid: 101 Things and Beyond
Tag Archives: oatmeal
During this Thanksgiving weekend, I have a mountain of leftovers to contend with. I have a theory that any great meal that features a carb can be switched up a bit to make a savory oatmeal recipe. Could “Day After … Continue reading
This simple nut butter is so easy to make and so special to have on my morning oatmeal. I have been making more of an effort to eat a good breakfast each day this week as part of the Healthy … Continue reading
I took a real food mini-pledge this week, staying away from processed foods and refined grains, such as white bread, rice, and pasta. The real food pledge follows Michael Pollan’s Food Rules to not eat anything that your great grandmother … Continue reading